Introduction of Exhibition
Welcome to Jeju island, the UNESCO World Natural Heritage, to share LOHAS (Lifestyle of Health and Sustainability)
The 7th LOHAS Exhibition in September 2018. You are invited to share the Lohas sprit as well as to present your poducts or watch and experience the varieties such as goods, lifestyle, etc., that are encountered in the exhibition.
Summary of Exhibition
|Name of Event||LOHAS Exhibition 2018|
|Duration||Sep 6(Thu.) ~ Sep 9(Sun), 2018 / Four Days|
|Venue||Maison Glad, Jeju|
|Organized by||KAKYO Company Ltd.|
Purpose of the Exhibition
- Providing information on safe food
- Devoting to economy of Jeju Province taking advantage of business events developed by domestic/foreign visitors
- Spearheading the health industry and promotion of vitality in Jeju island through advertising LOHAS and Healing Programs
- Revitalization of local economy and export promotion by supporting overseas market expansion for good quality products
- Promoting sales of LOHAS-related good quality products through advertisement
- Activation of local economy and industries by events such as exhibition, seminar and other related functions
Scope of Exhibition
Clean health food
Natural/Organic food, Traditional fermented food, Nutritional Supplements, Jeju specialty, Specialty agricultural/livestock/marine products, functional products,etc.
Beauty and cosmetics
Natural cosmetics, Organic/Environment-friendly cosmetics, Fermented cosmetics, Bath products, Massage related products, etc.
Water treatment program, Environment-friendly tour, Responsible tourism, Carbon-offsetting Tour, Volunteer Tour, Environment-friendly festival, Environment-friendly recreations, etc.
Products related with Stabilization / healing of human body and mind
Low carbon related
Products related with low carbon / clean energy
Village experience related
Nationwide village experience products and related food, etc.